Monday, December 31, 2007

Binge Knitting

Another way to deal with the holiday blues? Binge. I've certainly gone the chocolate route (more recently it was apple pie, actually), but apparently I've moved on. For some reason, all I want to do is knit hats. Small. Easy. Accomplishable. Useful. The perfect way to cover up not taking a shower on the weekend. Here are the new ones I've cooked up...


And that doesn't count the blue-grey stripe I made for my friend's husband and the one currently on the needles. I'm serious, I can't stop. What deep psychological need is this obsession meeting? At least it makes a good excuse to sit on the couch.

My favorite is the purple stripe with the flower. I figured out how to put in a micro-fleece lining. Super cozy!


Happy New Year! Keep your hat on. (You know you lose 80% of your body heat out the top of your head...)

No comments: