Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fashion Advice Needed

It's auction time! (a.k.a. dress-up time.) I have one for our school and one for PNW. I was looking for something to go over the cute little art deco dress (Exhibit A) I bought on sale at the end of the holidays when I found a great vintage inspired jacket (Exhibit B) that I can make work with my new favorite (totally impractical but too beautiful and cheap to pass up) burgundy patent heels!

I know it's hard to tell without seeing it on... and I don't think the photo does the jacket justice. For some reason I feel slightly more comfortable with the more mature outfit B in the company of our school parents. Maybe save A for PNW?

Please advise.

1 comment:

LauraZ said...

Ooh, I love both! I think you're totally right about the jacket for the parents, and the dress by itself (or you could always start with the jacket and take it off...) for something more festive (don't know how festive PNW is). How come all your auctions are in the spring and ours all end up in a clump in the fall?